The technical documentation of the microservice factoryinput-panel, which allows for easy execution of MQTT messages inside the UMH stack from a Grafana panel.
This microservice is still in development and is not considered stable for production use
- An United Manufacturing Hub stack
- External IP or URL to the grafana-proxy server.
- In most cases it is the same IP address as your Grafana dashboard.
For development, the steps to build the plugin from source are described here.
- Go to
- Install dependencies.
- Build plugin in development mode or run in watch mode.
- Build plugin in production mode (not recommended due to Issue 32336).
- Move the resulting dis folder in your Grafana plugins directory.
Rename the folder to umh-factoryinput-panel.
Enable the enable development mode to load unsigned plugins.
restart your Grafana service.
Below you will find a schematic of this flow, through our stack.